EXAM INTERVIEW 2019-20
The exams are replaced by an interview, which has the purpose of ascertaining the achievement of the student's cultural, educational and professional profile (PECUP). During the interview, the candidate must demonstrate that:
- have acquired the contents and methods of the individual disciplines, to be able to use the acquired knowledge and to relate them to each other to argue in a critical and personal way, also using the foreign language;
- being able to critically analyze and correlate the experiences carried out in the context of the PCTOs to the course of study followed and to the educational, cultural and professional profile of the course attended, through a short report or multimedia work;
- to have acquired the skills required by the activities of "Citizenship and Constitution" declined by the Class Council.
The exam will have the following structure and scan:
- discussion of a paper concerning the address disciplines identified as the object of the second written test and included in the document of the Class Council
- discussion of a short text, already the subject of study in the teaching of Italian language and literature during the fifth year and included in the document of the Class Council;
- analysis, by the candidate, of the material chosen by the commission before each day of interview;
- presentation by the candidate, through a brief report or a multimedia work, of the PCTO experience carried out during the course of study;
- assessment of the knowledge and skills acquired by the candidate in the context of activities relating to "Citizenship and the Constitution".
As regards the knowledge and skills of the non-linguistic discipline (DNL) conveyed in a foreign language through the CLIL methodology, the interview can ascertain them if the teacher of the discipline involved is a member of the Examination Board.