FUTURE LAB: training, experimentation, innovation
Rethinking space as a fundamental element for innovation together with advanced technologies for teaching and in favor of active learning for a school projected towards the future-
Here are our new pedagogical horizons:
1. Transform the transmissive model of the school.
2. Exploit the opportunities offered by ICT and digital languages to support new ones
ways of teaching, learning and assessing.
3. Create new spaces for learning.
4. Reorganize school time.
5. Reconnect the knowledge of the school and the knowledge of the knowledge society.
6. Investing in "human capital" by rethinking relationships
7. Promote innovation to be sustainable and transferable.
NEW FUTURE CLASSROOM LABS
Galilei is the site of a project for the creation of a new architecture of spaces equipped for teaching and for the training of school staff, as part of the national digital school plan. The new laboratory environments to be created include learning areas for:
CREATE, PRESENT, COLLABORATE, SHARE, EXPLORE
The Indire model of 1+4 educational spaces for the new millennium
Brochure The 1+4 educational spaces model